Janet McKay is a full-time Realtor with over 20 years of experience in the real estate industry.
A majority of Janet’s business is representing Baby Boomers, Senior Citizens, Estates and Trusts. Having downsized recently herself, she knows what’s involved, both emotionally and physically, of letting go of a family home. She earned her Senior Real Estate Specialist designation with the Pennsylvania Association of Realtors, which enables her to counsel clients aged 50+ through major lifestyle transitions, including the sale of a family home to downsize into a senior facility, patio home or smaller home.
Her second passion is First Time Homebuyers! She loves teaching them what to look for in a home so their investment is protected should they decide to sell a few years down the road. She guides them through the mortgage process, home inspections, closing requirements, and basically, anything else that might pop up. She likes to stay on top of things so they have a happy, positive experience.
In addition to selling real estate as a Multi-Million Dollar Producer, she has previously worked as a settlement and title agent for a Pittsburgh real estate closing company and as a mortgage loan originator for a national lender. She understands what’s involved in all aspects of purchasing and financing real estate and will use that knowledge to get you to the closing table feeling relaxed and confident in your decision to buy or sell real estate.
Contact Janet for a FREE, 1-HOUR consultation on how to prepare YOUR house for the market.
(412) 303-1408; Office: (724)-933-6300 x686 firstname.lastname@example.org
Awards & Recognitions:
- Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- National Sales Excellence Award (Agents who receive this award represent the top 5% of real estate agents nationally in The Realty Alliance.)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES – 1% of Realtors who have received specialized training and become certified to represent the home buying and selling needs of clients aged 50+ and Estates and Trusts.)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE – Agents who receive this certification are in the Top 1% of all real estate agents nationally.)
- Zillow Five Star Agent (See all my reviews on Zillow!)
- Andron Epiphanon Fraternity of Sales Excellence Awards (AEF)
- Superior Quality Service Awards
- Re/Max 100% Club Certificate of Achievement Awards
- Re/Max Certificate of Excellence Award
- Pittsburgh Business Times “Who’s Who in Real Estate”
- Member of Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of West Penn MultiList