Committed to Getting The Results You Deserve!
Taking a business approach founded on building lasting relationships based upon commitment and trust, my clients appreciate my down-to-earth style. As a full time real estate agent since 2001, my years of experience combined with my genuine approach make me uniquely qualified to connect my clients with their real estate goals. Offering my clients an outstanding level of service, my comprehensive understanding of the complex Western PA area real estate market enables me to effectively guide my clients to realizing their real estate dreams. I evaluate your individual situation, determine a competitive price, negotiate on your behalf, and aggressively market to meet your needs.
As a lifelong Pittsburgher, I was born and raised in the Beaver County area. My husband and I have raised our four children here and are proud to continue to call Beaver County and Pittsburgh home. Having spent my whole life here has allowed me the opportunity to become an expert on the local neighborhoods and communities. When working with BUYERS I have the experience to educate my clients on the particulars of the various neighborhoods that make Pittsburgh a wonderful place to live. For SELLERS, this local experience and my many years as a full time real estate agent come together to expertly guide my clients to market their property assertively to sell in the shortest amount of time capitalizing on the greatest value in the current market.
- Full-time Realtor® since 2001
- Local Expertise- Lifelong Resident of Beaver County- in-depth knowledge of local communities, neighborhoods
- Over 25 years Sales and Customer Service Experience
- Marketing & Advertising Specialist
- Vast network of expert professionals for inspections, warranties, repairs, lending, etc.
- Appointed to the Board of View by the Judges of Beaver County
- Appointed to the Planning Commission in Hopewell Twp.
Real Estate Experience
Full-time Realtor® since 2001Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)Green Certifiede-Pro – technology specialistListing AgentBuyer’s AgentShort SalesHUD homesNew home constructionInvestment propertiesLandRe-Sale homesFor sale by owner homesBank-owned propertiesCommercial propertyTeaches real estate classes at Community College of Beaver County on Real Estate Investing and First Time Home Buyers
Bachelors of Science Consumer Services, 1982, Indiana University Pennsylvania
Ambridge High School, 1978
- Seasoned sales expert
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Exceptional Problem Solving skills
- Outstanding customer service
- Superior Negotiator
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Resolute, Motivated, and Dedicated
Awards & Certifications
- SRES, Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Green Designation- green building and sustainable business practices
- e-Pro – Specially trained in using online technology for real estate
- 100% Club since 2002
- Rookie of the Year 2001
- Million Dollar Club
- Multimillion Dollar Producer
A big believer in giving back, I am very proud to have served my community as a committed volunteer at my church, my children’s schools and at various organizations throughout the community. To further that commitment, a portion of each real estate transaction is donated to the Children’s Miracle Network and the Select Foundation—each charity giving back to the local people.
When not selling real estate, I enjoy spending time with my family and travelling. My travel bucket list includes an extended trip to Italy one day. Reading and golfing are two of my favorite past times.
Beaver County Association of Realtors®
National Association of Realtors®