As a RE/MAX® agent and part of the Mike and Melissa Barker team, I am dedicated to making the home buying process enjoyable for my clients, and love to see them grow in those homes for years to come. Whether you are buying or selling a home or just curious about the local market, I would love to help. I know the local community — both as an agent and a neighbor — and can help guide you through the nuances of our local market.
With access to top listings, a worldwide network, exceptional marketing strategies and cutting-edge technology, I work hard to make your real estate experience memorable and enjoyable.
A little about me:
- I serve Armstrong, Butler, Clarion, Indiana, Westmoreland, and surrounding counties.
- I grew up in the East Brady Area, where I currently reside with my husband and our 2 children.
- I’m a member of the Greater Allegheny-Kiski Area Board of Realtors.
- I specialize in Single-Family Residential Properties as both a buyer’s agent and listing agent.
- I’m an active member of Harvest Community Church.
- I love caring for our family pets, which include dogs, horses, and chickens.
- I enjoy all things outdoors, mostly hunting, fishing, kayaking, and camping. Anything that gets my family together, makes my heart full! Please feel free to contact me with any of your home related needs. “Let us tackle the details so that you can focus on your dreams”